Enduro Madness Pattaya offers quality motocross track riding and MX training on a one on one basis or for small groups of a maximum of two riders. We have two immaculate Honda CRF 250R Motocross bikes at our disposal, along with the expert coaching by Manoch Abdulkaree, Thailand’s Enduro champion.
A full day of MX track practice is too demanding for even the very top level riders and therefore we offer 3 hour MX sessions. A very popular package has been to enjoy a 3 hour Enduro ride in the morning followed by 3 hours of Motocross Madness after lunch.
3 Hour / Half day MX Itinerary
- Pick up from Pattaya hotel in minibus at 14.00
- Arrive at Enduro-Madness and Get kit ready.
- We then drive our pick up truck with the MX bike on the back to the track that we think will be most appropriate for you.
- Arrive at the track. Track explanation and 15 minute easy riding warm up.
- We will then work on specific skills / areas of the track etc depending on the rider's skill level. Riding 10-15 minute sessions depending on the rider's fitness level with breaks of 10-15 minutes in between sessions. Usually riders do 4-6 sessions. Before we pack up and return to the Enduro-Madness base.
- After a hot/cold shower at the Enduro Madness base, enjoy a sumptuous beef, chicken or veggie burger, fries, salad and fruit platter before we transfer you back to your hotel at around 6.30 pm.
Full Day Itinerary - 3 hour Enduro + 3 hour MX session
- On the day we will pick you up from your hotel and bring you to our base where you will be kitted out in quality protective gear. Experience an amazing 3 hour enduro ride through the Thai outback before returning to our base to consume a delicious lunch.
- After lunch we will load up the MX bikes onto our pick up truck and take you to the chosen track. By this stage we will have already ascertained which of the several tracks in the area is best suited to your individual level of experience. We will then work on improving the skills which you feel you need to improve on, and also the skills in which we suggest you need improvement on.
- The full day option is a long hard enjoyable day of first class riding and training. At the end of the day you WILL be a better rider – guaranteed! Finish the day with a refreshing shower and a well earned complimentary beer before we transfer you back to your hotel or residence in the Enduro-Madness minibus.
- 3 Hour MX coaching = 5,500 THB per rider.
- 3 hour Enduro + 3 hour MX coaching = 7,900 THB per rider.