This tour takes you through the Wild West of Thailand’s most remote provinces and is designed for experienced riders only. This is without doubt the toughest, most grueling enduro tour that Thailand has to offer.
Challenge yourself with multiple river crossings, rocky strewn river beds, sand tracks and slippery clay all deep in the jungle - this tour is not for the faint-hearted! The area is regularly used for hard enduro events and so provides a fantastic test of rider skills.
On this trip we skirt the perimeter of Thailand's largest national park, Kaeng Krachan, where the mountain and Jungle views are simply stunning and need to be seen to be believed. The trails are mostly single-track interspersed with old logging trails, they are truly brilliant and are a favourite amongst all the guides. This area is still relatively unexplored compared to other riding areas of Thailand, we have chosen to bring it to you the customer in this newly offered tour through this area of enduro paradise - so book your trip today for an epic adventure.
We look forward in showing you why we offer the best Enduro holiday tours, not only in Thailand but in all of Asia!
TOUR ITINERARY: For Detailed Tour Itinerary please see at bottom of page.
- Day 1: Welcome Day
- Day 2: Hua Hin - Kaeng Krachan
- Day 3: Kaeng Krachan - Nong Ya Plong
- Day 4: Nong Ya Plong - Kanchanaburi
- Day 5: Kanchanaburi - Sai Yok Noi
- Day 6: Sai Yok Noi loop
- Day 7: Sai Yok Noi - Sai Yok Yai
- Day 8: Sai Yok Yai Loop
- Day 9: Check out, Minibus to Bangkok airport, Bangkok hotel or Pattaya hotel and Goodbye till next time….
Only 69,000 THB / Rider!
Group booking discounts:
2+ Riders at only 65,000 THB / Rider
4+ Riders at only 62,000 THB / Rider
6+ Riders at only 59,000 THB / Rider
Included in the Price:
- Welcome day monster traditional Thai meal with many delicious dishes to share.
- 8 nights private room accommodation at 3-star hotels.
- 7 days of incredible West Thailand Trail riding.
- Depending on the number of riders we will have one or two Support trucks carrying your luggage, spare bikes and parts
- 8 Quality breakfasts (we bring in the support truck English bacon, sausages and Heinz baked beans to add to the standard Hotel breakfasts), 7 light lunches and 8 awesome monster dinners with soft drinks.
- Highly trained pro tour guides the best there is in Thailand.
- The best modified Honda 300cc dirt bikes and all fuels.
- Quality Enduro Madness MX shirt and pants, Alpinestar or Gaerne Boots, Body Armor, helmet, gloves, goggles and hydration packs. (Or bring your own riding gear).
- Round trip minibus transfers from Bangkok airport or Bangkok or Pattaya hotel at the beginning of the trip and at the end of the trip.
- One Enduro Madness T-Shirt and one Enduro-Madness Polo Shirt.
- Free SD card full of all the photos our guides have taken for the group during the 8 days.
- Rental of a GoPro Hero 3 action video camera where we will give the group leader an SD card after each day’s ride so that you can enjoy the memories of the amazing trails for a lifetime!
Not Included in the Price:
- Flights to and from your home country
- Personal accident insurance.
- Alcohol and tips/gratuities.
Available Tour Dates: One tour each and every month - all year round!
- 12th to 20th every month of the year! Available for Experienced to Expert Riders only . Riders will be split into 2 groups if necessary depending on numbers and abilities yet all will be together in the evenings. For private groups of 6 or more riders, we can offer custom tour dates and extra days of riding at your request.
- Please answer honestly when stating your skill level according to the Enduro Madness skill rating chart. Please don't worry if you are a novice as we will always have enough guides to split the group up accordingly and remember the biggest winner is always him who enjoys himself most upon the Enduro Madness Northern Thailand Ultimate Enduro Adventure Tour!
- Please check out How we rate riders skill levels?
To Enquire about available tour dates please get in touch now.
Full details Tour Itinerary!
Day 1: Welcome Day.
Taxi Transfers from Bangkok airport, Bangkok or Pattaya hotel to the prestigious and very famous town of Hua Hin a favourite for Thai tourists and vacation home of Thai royalty. Relax, swim in the hotel pool and perhaps have a wonder to explore the quaint town center and amazing coastline with unreal beaches. At 6 pm in the evening the tour officially begins with a briefing at the hotel then we’ll head to dinner followed by a few beers in the best watering holes Hua Hin has to offer!
Day 2: Hua Hin - Kaeng Krachan.
We’ll set off along fantastic flowing trails to our base this evening in a beautiful resort on the banks of the Kaeng Krachan reservoir. Today we ride through bamboo forests, rocky hill climbs, verdant rice fields and thick jungle. Enjoy beers in the resort watching the sunset over the reservoir.
Day 3: Kaeng Krachan - Nong Ya Plong
Today is an enduro manicas dream. Ride the endless trails and lines from old race events in the area consisting of tight single track, rivers, ravines and hillclimbs. Challenge yourself and your mates in what is quite simply perfect enduro terrain. Our guides will gauge the groups ability and choose the trails for the day based on that from , so rest assured that all different experienced enduro rider skill sets can enjoy what this enduro paradise area has to offer.
Day 4: Nong Ya Plong - Kanchanaburi
Today our final destination is Kanchanaburi, we need to cover some kilometres to reach here so we will use mostly fast and flowing trails snaking there way through rice fields and the foothills of the National Park. The scenery in this part of Thailand is extremely picturesque, so enjoy the ride and take in all the beautiful sights and sounds that rural Thailand has to offer.
Day 5: Kanchanaburi - Sai Yok Noi
Kanchanaburi is Thailand's most remote and is home to pristine jungle forests where we will ride epic trails in gorgeous natural terrain scenery. Kanchanaburi is Thailand's wildest remote province and its vibrant jungles stretch all the way to the Burmese border. This rugged landscape therefore makes for extremely rewarding and challenging riding.
Today we weave our way through magnificent limestone formation cliffs, along tight and windy mountain side trails all the while enjoying spectacular views that stretch as far as the eye can see. The riding in kanchanaburi is unique to Thailand because of its red and slippery clay conditions, we can absolutely guarantee that your riding skills and balance will be tested to the maximum!
End the day back at our resort, which is nestled amongst the endless rolling hills and right on the banks of a tranquil, meandering river is our oasis for the next 2 nights.
Day 6: Sai Yok Noi loop
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the resort in preparation for another epic enduro day. Today we make our way to a remote Border Police outpost situated directly opposite a Burmese army camp. There are 360 degree views from this high altitude viewpoint and with the swirling mist and jungle canopy beneath us it is a truly breathtaking sight.
The trail to get here is equally as enjoyable, and in the rainy season should really be classed as "brutal"! Back to our resort in time for a big slap-up dinner and well earned poolside beers.
Day 7: Sai Yok Noi - Sai Yok Yai
Today we take an opportunity for a well earned easy ride day.
In the morning we can visit the WW2 historical site of Hellfire Pss, this is a particularly moving experience for anyone with even a remote connection to the war and is an opportunity that shouldn't be missed.
Today’s lunch is on a floating Thai restaurant on the river, after we have finished eating we climb aboard a local Thai speedboat that will drop us off upriver so that we may float (lifejacket provided) back down it. We pass multiple gorgeous waterfalls, this really is a great way to relax our bodies after the abuse we have subjected them to the past 5 days. In the afternoon we ride the bikes a short distance to our next jungle resort in Sai Yok Yai.
Day 8: Sai Yok Yai Loop
Our last day of riding, and we try and make it a special one. We take fast flowing trails to 4 amazing waterfalls that are the hidden treasures of Sai Yok National Park. Expect to get very wet today as we navigate numerous deep creek crossings on our way to the largest waterfall. Highly recommended is to take a refreshing dip in the many ice-cold crystal clear water pools at the base of the falls.
In the early evening we take the pick-up trucks to the nearby HinDad hot springs. Here there are 3 open air natural hot springs and is where Japanese military officers used to come to relax during WW2. Combined with a dip in the ice cold stream that runs alongside the springs is the perfect way to soothe those aching muscles.
We’ll head back to the resort where a monster BBQ is provided on an island in the middle of the resorts man made lake. Enjoy a real feast and a few beers as we congratulate ourselves on completing the maddest and baddest enduro tour available in Thailand.
Day 9: Check out, Minibus to Bangkok airport, Bangkok hotel or Pattaya hotel and Goodbye till next time….
Wake up with a huge feeling of accomplishment that you have successfully completed the Enduro Madness Wild West of Thailand tour! Enjoy another huge breakfast as we depart to drop you off at your next destination.
Please Note: We also require a 5,000 THB refundable deposit for bike damage. You do not need to worry about facing a huge bill as on average most of if not all the 5,000 THB deposit is returned as the bikes we use are built like tanks and most of the times you drop the bike nothing breaks! We do not charge for bike damage such as scratches on the plastics or mechanical issues however we do charge if you break something and we have to change it, for example, bend the Renthal handlebars, cracked plastics or a smashed headlight. If something does break we are very fair and the parts are cheap as the dirt bikes we use are made here in Thailand.
To Enquire about available tour dates please get in touch now.