This sensational tour takes you through the Wild West of Thailand’s most remote provinces which are relatively untouched and unexplored compared to other Thailand Enduro riding destinations. Not only is the riding sensational, but not only will you experience real Thai culture but you will also experience a region steeped in history from World War 2.
Challenge yourself with multiple river crossings, rock-strewn river beds, sand tracks, and slippery clay deep in the Sai Yok National park jungle. This tour is not for the faint-hearted and provides a fantastic test of rider skills. The mountain views are simply stunning and need to be seen to be believed! The trails are mostly single-track interspersed with old logging trails, they are truly brilliant and are a favorite amongst all our guides as well as our regular clients.
If you are looking for real remote riding in a true enduro paradise then book your trip today for a guaranteed Enduro Madness epic adventure.
Day 1 - Welcome Day. Visit the Bridge Over the River Kwai, Death Railway Museum and War cemetery.
Minibus Transfers from Bangkok airport or your Bangkok or Pattaya hotel to our Base camp comfortable Hotel in Sai Yok Noi National park situated on the banks of the River Kwai. On route to our base camp, we will first stop at a fantastic Thai restaurant for lunch in the heart of Kanchanaburi overlooking the Bridge Over the River Kwai. After lunch a few photos and a stroll across the Railtrack bridge before jumping back in the minibus and heading to the nearby compelling Death Railway Museum. Opposite the museum is the war cemetery that really brings home the realities of what you have witnessed inside the museum. Afterward, it's around a 1-hour drive to the hotel. Jump in the pool. Enjoy some sundowner beers before we put on a delightful BBQ feast in the evening. Hickory smoked ribs, Hot Chicken wings, Beef, Pork Skewers, and Tuna Pasta salad.
Please Note: Unless you have an early morning arrival flight please arrive 1 day before the tour starts.
Day 2 - Ride to the Burmese Border Army mountain base with countless water crossings!
We will be crossing a mountainous region and a gigantic freshwater Dam in order to get to a remote Burmese border mountaintop army base. Riding on many different terrains such as wide fast off-road sections with hairpin corners, single-track jungle trails, deep boggy mud trails, and rocky river beds, and experiencing countless stream crossings that supply the famous River Kwae. On a clear day, there are 360-degree views from this high-altitude checkpoint and with the swirling mist and jungle canopy beneath us it is a truly breathtaking sight.
Evening Thai Dinner and beers at the hotel.
Day 3: Deep Jungle Adventure - The Wild Elephant track!
Today is an enduro maniac's dream. Ride endless trails consisting of tight jungle single track, rivers, ravines, and hill climbs. Challenge yourself and your mates in what is quite simply perfect enduro terrain. Our guides will gauge the group's ability and choose the trails for the day based on their form, so rest assured that all different experienced enduro rider skill sets can enjoy what this enduro paradise area has to offer. The key to today's ride is avoiding any Wild Elephants and Wild Elephant crater traps (Don't worry our expert local guides will keep you safe.) Finish the day with a photo or a quick dip at the Sai Yok Noi Waterfall before a 10 minute ride back to our hotel.
Evening Thai Dinner at a local Thai restaurant.
Day 4: Sai Yok Noi To Sai Yok Yai Waterfall Adventure Ride + Hellfire Pass + Evening relax at the hot springs.
In the morning our first break will be at the WW2 historical site of Hellfire Pass. This is a moving experience, especially for anyone with a remote connection to the war. Hellfire Pass is the name of a railway cutting through a mountain on the former Death Railway in Thailand which was built with forced labor during World War II. The pass is noted for the harsh conditions and heavy loss of life suffered by allied prisoners of war during its construction. Hellfire Pass got its name due to the sight of emaciated prisoners laboring at night by torchlight was said to resemble a scene from Hell!
Afterward, expect to get very wet as we take you through deep creek crossings that offspring from the River Kwai as we meander through this Enduro jungle paradise. Lunch is provided onboard a floating restaurant overlooking a fast-flowing section of the River Kwai. Before we eat lunch we will visit three more waterfalls in a very unique way! We will depart from the floating restaurant on a Thai-style high-speed long-tail boat which will drop us off in the water upstream (life jackets provided) Then we will float down the river in varying currents at a rate of about 5 km per hour passing three stunning waterfalls. At the last waterfall, the speedboat will pick us up and return us back upstream to the restaurant where we will dry off and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch! After lunch, we’ll cut through the bamboo forest and onwards to our next hotel in Sai Yok Yai National park.
After the day's ride, we take the pick-up trucks to the nearby Hin Dad hot springs. Here there are 3 open-air natural hot springs and this is where Japanese military officers used to come to relax during WW2. Combined with a dip in the ice cold stream that runs alongside the springs is the perfect way to soothe those aching muscles. The awesome Hin Dat Hot Springs is one of the very best hot springs in all of Thailand.
Day 5: Sai Yok Yai Loop including the challenging ride to the fabulous Pha Sawan Waterfall!
Our last day of riding is another special one as we make our way through the National park to the stunning Pha Sawan Waterfall which is one of the region's most inaccessible waterfalls. Highly recommended is to take a refreshing dip in the many ice-cold crystal-clear water pools at the base of the falls. There are 7 waterfalls in total. Just as spectacular as the falls is the riding to and from.
We Start the ride with an early start and finish before 4 pm. Load up the bikes on the trailer, shower, and change and then we drive to our next hotel in Kanchanaburi town center.
We will head out to a fantastic Italian restaurant followed by beers at a few of the lively downtown bars to celebrate in style the tour end.
Day 6: Check out, Minibus to Bangkok airport, Bangkok hotel or Pattaya hotel and Goodbye till next time….
Wake up with a huge feeling of accomplishment that you have successfully completed the Enduro Madness Wild West of Thailand tour! After breakfast, we depart to drop you off at your next destination.
Only 39,900 THB / Rider!
Included in the Price:
- Welcome day monster BBQ Bonanza.
- 5 nights of comfortable private room accommodation at 3-star hotels.
- 4 days of incredible West Thailand Trail riding.
- Depending on the number of riders we will have one or two Support trucks carrying your luggage, spare bikes, and parts
- 5 Quality breakfasts (we bring in the support truck English bacon, sausages, Heinz baked beans, cheeses, and cold cuts to add to the standard Hotel breakfasts), 5 lunches and 5 awesome monster dinners with soft drinks.
- Round trip minibus transfers from Bangkok airport or Bangkok/ Pattaya hotel at the beginning of the trip and drop off at the end of the trip.
- One Enduro Madness T-Shirt and one Enduro-Madness Riders Shirt.
- Entrance fee to DeathRailway museum, Hot springs, waterfalls, and Long tail boat trip ride.
- Highly trained pro tour guides are the best there is in Thailand.
- The best modified Honda 300cc dirt bikes and all fuels.
- Quality Enduro Madness MX shirt and pants, Alpinestar or Gaerne Boots, Body Armor, helmet, gloves, goggles, and hydration packs. (Or bring your own riding gear).
- Shared google drive link full of all the photos and videos our guides have taken for the group during the tour. Our Guides will also take some GoPro footage so you can enjoy the memories for a lifetime!
Not Included in the Price:
- Flights to and from your home country
- Travel insurance and medical insurance please arrange from your home country.
- Alcohol, tips/gratuities, and any items of a personal nature.
- Bike Damage: We do not charge for scratches on the plastics from dropping the bike or for mechanical issues, however, we do charge if you break something and we have to change it, for example, bend the handlebars, cracked plastics or a smashed headlight. If something does break we are very fair and the parts are cheap as the Honda dirt bikes we use are made here in Thailand.
Available Tour Dates: 9th to 14th of every month of the year.
- The awesome Warm Wet season from July to October is for experienced riders only!
- For private groups of 8 or more riders, we can offer custom tour dates and extra days of riding at your request.
- For group bookings of 6 or more riders, the organizer in your group will receive a 15% discount on the cost of his or her tour fee.
- Max 10 riders per tour for join in groups. If private group max size 20 riders (Usually split into 2 groups)
- Please answer honestly when stating your skill level according to the Enduro Madness skill rating chart. Please don't worry if you are a novice as we will always have enough guides to split the group up accordingly and remember the biggest winner is always those who enjoy themselves the most upon the Enduro Madness Northern Thailand Ultimate Enduro Adventure Tour! Please check out this link for info on How we rate riders' skill levels?
To Enquire about available tour dates please get in touch now.