- Can we book the day tour online without paying a deposit?
No. In order to book a day tour online a deposit or full payment is required. If you are unable to pay a deposit online you may wait until you are in Pattaya to call our hotline on 087 740 7979 and if there are free places still available we can accept your booking with no deposit being paid.
- Could you please tell me do you have any availability this week as me and a couple of friends would like to book a tour?
Here at Enduro-Madness we have spent a lot of money creating a state of the art online booking system. When booking online and either paying a deposit or full payment the system will automatically tell you if your chosen dates are available.
How difficult are the trails?
The riding difficulty and the routes we take will be tailor made to your skill level according to our assessment of your skill level. Please assist us with the initial process by informing us of your skill level when booking online. How we rate rider skill levels.
When is the best time to ride Enduro in Pattaya Thailand?
All year round is an awesome time to ride with Enduro-Madness as we are located on the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand which is well known to have the best weather with minimal dramatic fluctuations in all of Thailand. June, July and August is a fantastic time to ride as there are scattered showers, plenty of sunshine and it is tourist low season so you will receive extra VIP treatment everywhere you go. Rainy Season seems to be coming later these days, with September, October and November being the wettest months and an absolutely awesome time to ride (my favourite) where the countryside is lush, creek crossings galore and the waterfalls are flowing. December through to March is tourist high season with perfect cool dry sunny holiday conditions. April and May is hot hot hot but is still seriously fun fun fun and excellent for fitness!
- What do I need to bring with me on the day of my tour?
You do not need to bring anything along with you to our tour as absolutely everything is supplied for you. We pick you up at 9am - 9.30am in our minibus. The girls help you get changed correctly into all the riding gear and we hit the trails at 10.30 am. Enjoy a nice lunch epic riding a beer on the house before the minibus takes you back to your hotel. Everything is included in the price of the tour.
- Are Hotel Transfers included in the price?
Hotel transfers in our quality minibuses from the Pattaya and surrounding areas are free of charge. There is a surcharge for Hotel transfers to and from Bangkok of 2,500 THB.
- Are your prices including tax?
All of our prices are fully inclusive of all VAT with no hidden charges.
- What is the minimum age/height to join in a dirt bike tour as I would like to ride with my son?
The minimum age to enjoy a dirt bike tour is 13 years old with parental permission riding a Kawasaki KLX 125cc. The recommended rider height should be 155 cm or more.
- Is it possible to book a full day as a single rider or would I be able to join another group as I'm travelling alone?
Sure, you are more than welcome to book as a single rider. We will only add you to a group of similar riding abilities as stated on our ‘How we rate riders skill level page.
- I am a single rider. If I book can you put me with a group and can I get the group discount rate?
You will either ride alone with our guide or in a small group of similar riding standards. The group booking discount however will not apply to you. The group booking discount is available to groups who book as one group.
- Which tour would you recommend I choose the half day tour or the full day tour?
If your fitness levels are poor we would recommend the half day tour. If you have reasonable fitness levels and enough time we would always recommend the full day tour over the half day tour because:
a) It is much better value for money.
b) If you have little experience riding geared motorcycles we can work on some skills in the morning training you at our practice track and then ride the trails to lunch. Enjoy a nice lunch and then you will ride the trails a lot more confidently in the afternoon.
c) Even if you're an advanced rider you may still want to work on some skills with our Thailand enduro champion guides and the full day tour allows us enough time to do this.
d) Whilst we have awesome world class trails right on our doorstep the best trails in our area can only be reached during a full day tour.
e) The time absolutely flies and the key to enjoying yourself is not to feel rushed with any time restraints. 95% of customers who do our half day tour say they will do our full day tour next time around. 99% of riders who do our full day tour say it was their best day of their holiday.
- Will other people be joining the tour?
Other riders will only join you if they are of the same skill level. If not then they will ride separately.
- Do You have personal accident insurance?
Customers participate in our tour at their own risk and no accident insurance is offered by Enduro Madness Pattaya and customers are required to sign a liability disclaimer prior to starting the tour. We recommend that all participants have there own personal holiday insurance in the very rare case that they may get injured during an Enduro Madness tour.
- Do you charge for bike damage?
We only charge for bike damage if something breaks and needs to be replaced such as a broken headlight or bent handlebars. The bikes we use are made here in Thailand and therefore thankfully spare parts are cheap. We do not charge for scratched plastics and in fact 99 times out of 100 if you drop the bike nothing breaks. These are strong bikes that are built to be dropped. We also of course do not charge if there are any mechanical issues with the bikes during your tour.
- What happens if a bike breaks down on tour?
When a bike breaks down on tour our guides will do their best to fix the problem there on the spot. If the problem is impossible to fix one of the two guides will swap their bike with the customer's bike and the tour will continue as usual after only a brief delay as our back up vehicle goes and recovers the broken down bike and second guide.
- Do you have any other bikes other than Kawasaki and Honda’s?
Yes we have a 2016 KTM 450 EXC-F and a 2017 Husqvarna TE 300 available at a surcharge of 2,500 THB extra for half day tour and 4,500 THB extra for full day tour. We mainly use the Honda CRF and Kawasaki KLX dirt bikes because they are made here in Thailand which allows us to offer low priced tours and keep the bikes in great condition as the parts are cheap. Also if something breaks like a headlight we only charge around 1,200 THB for a replacement. Imported bikes would cost 5 times this for the same part with the huge import tax we have here in Thailand.
- If we bring own riding gear will we receive a discount?
Yes we can offer you a 500 THB discount per rider for the day tour if you bring your own gear however I would not recommend carrying all that extra luggage with you. We have all the quality gear you need. Alpinestar boots, knee pads, elbow pads, full body armor option, clothing, gloves, goggles, helmets and hydration packs. There is no discount for bringing your own gear for the multi day holiday tours because our staff will need to clean your gear daily.
- I wanna do a couple of 1 day enduro rides can you give me days that there is available for just one person? I don’t mind joining an existing group.
You are welcome to book a tour as a single rider and we will only put you in a group of riders of the same ability. Please book online and our system will automatically inform you of available dates.
- Do I need a driving license to join in your tour?
No driving license is needed to join in our tour as we will be riding 95% of the time off-road.
- Do you provide an extra option for video or photo service?
Yes we have an option where you can rent the world's most versatile video camera the GoPro action cam and take home the 16 GB SD card with its amazing high definition video and photo footage for only 1000 THB!
- Do you provide a hotel for the 2 or 3 day tour?
The 2 and 3 day tours do not include hotels. We can pick you up from any hotel in Pattaya City that you choose at 9.15 am and drop you back again in the evenings around 5 - 5.30 pm. Each days ride is on totally different trails and each days ride is a new challenge!
- Do you provide pick up service from Bangkok and how long journey time is it from Bangkok to the Enduro Madness Base?
We can provide a pick up and drop off service from Bangkok at an extra charge of 2,500 THB for return transfers. The Journey time is approximately 2 hours depending on traffic.
- Will the tour be canceled if it’s raining?
No way, it’s even more fun riding in the warm tropical rain!
- Can we pay the tour balance via credit card instead of cash onsite at Enduro Madness?
Sorry but currently we accept only cash onsite at our Enduro-Madness base. We do not have a credit bcard machine.
- Do your Novice training tours include training at the start and then follow on to trail riding?
Yes we start off with basic training and then we head out onto the trails with training tips throughout the day. Sometimes we repeat a certain section of terrain and explain how you can do this section better. Sometimes you will go ahead of the guide so we can better analyze your riding techniques.
- Should I get travel insurance?
- I am not sure if I am good enough to ride the full day tour. Should I book the half day tour?
You are more than welcome to join in a full day's ride as long as you have reasonable fitness levels. We will tailor make the tour to your exact ability. By the end of the day you will be twice as good a rider! We always recommend a full day tour over the half day as this gives you much more time to experience the better trails which can only be reached during a full day tour. We have 6 pro guides, and over 25 bikes so we can cater on any given day to a wide variety of individual abilities.
- I want to drive to your location myself from Pattaya how do I get there?
If you're driving yourself the easiest way to get to us is by searching for Enduro Madness Pattaya in Google Maps on your smartphone. Google maps will then direct you straight to our door.
From Pattaya: Take the 7 motorway from Sukhumvit Road. Travel approximately 12 km until you see a turnoff for Highway 36, exit Highway 7 and choose the Highway 36 exit signed posted Rayong, after entering Highway 36 drive approximately 1km and make a U-turn (it will be the second U-turn from entering Highway 36). After making the U turn exit the motorway almost immediately at the bridge. This road is called highway 3240. Drive approx 1 km and you will see the sign BenWadee Resort turn left at this road and after only 50 meters you will surely see us!
From Bangkok: To find us head to Pattaya via Highway 7. Approximately 12 km before you reach Sukhumvit road you will see an exit signposted Highway 36, exit the 7 motorway and choose the Highway 36 exit signed posted Rayong, after entering Highway 36 drive approximately 1km and make a U-turn (it will be the second U-turn from entering Highway 36). After making the U turn exit the motorway almost immediately at the bridge. This road is called highway 3240. Drive approx 1 km and you will see the sign Benwadee Resort turn left at this road and after only 50 meters you will surely see us!
- What is your cancellation policy?
- 20% of the tour cost or total payment is required to make a tour reservation.
- Cancellations made 14+ days prior to tour date will incur an administration processing/cancellation fee of 50% of total deposit or 10% of total tour cost. The balance will be returned to the customer or an alternative date can be rearranged.
- Cancellations made 2-13 days prior to tour date will incur a processing/cancellation fee of 20% of total tour cost. If reservation has been paid in full Awesome Adventures Co., ltd will refund the balance of the total tour cost.
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours, or no shows on day of tour, receive no refunds. If for any reason we have to cancel your booking, you will receive a full refund.
- 50% of the tour cost or total payment is required to make a tour reservation.
- Cancellations made 3 months prior to tour date will incur an administration processing/cancellation fee of 25% of total tour cost. The balance will be returned to the customer or an alternative date can be rearranged.
- Cancellations made less than 3 months prior to the start of the tour incur a processing/cancellation fee of 50% of total tour cost. If reservation has been paid in full Enduro Madness will refund the 50% balance of the total tour cost.
- If for any reason we have to cancel your booking, you will receive a full refund.