We at Enduro Madness are excited to present our Ultimate Northern Thailand Enduro Tour. A unique off-road extravaganza exploring the very best of North Thailand’s enduro riding.
We have meticulously selected the absolute best tracks and trails the North of Thailand has to offer. Riding the best Enduro bikes available in Thailand along with the best pro tour guide riders you are guaranteed a proper Enduro tour and an overall magical experience tailor-made to your skill level. Add to this comfortable private room quality accommodation in 3 star hotels and resorts, stunning scenery and fantastic dinners our bumper 10 days / 9 nights all-inclusive package including 7 full days of action-packed riding makes this tour a clear winner.This truly is an epic, all-encompassing loop of some of the best dirt bike riding you will find anywhere in the world.
Typically each day's rides are between 140-190 km long and comprise anywhere from 70-85% dirt. Due to the scarcity of quality hotels during the start and end of the days riding the first 10 to 20kms tend to be twisty tarmac remote mountain roads. Our highly experienced team of tour professionals will select the trails to best suit each tour group's riding ability, so this really can be a tour for all different rider skill levels.
The riding surfaces are very varied and offer a daily mix of clay, sand, red earth, river beds, rocks, jungle single tracks, fast-flowing 4x4 trails and plenty of water crossings. You really could not wish for a more challenging and spectacular combination of breathtaking scenic trails. So Book it now, for the Ultimate North Thailand enduro experience.
We look forward to showing you why we offer the best professional Enduro holiday tours, not only in Thailand but in all of Asia!
For a detailed tour itinerary please see at bottom of the page.
- Day 1: Welcome Day - Fly into Chiang Mai- Airport transfers to our Hotel, meeting and greeting at 6 pm then head to dinner around 6.30 pm
- Day 2: Chiang Mai through to Doi Inthanon National Park to Mae Chaem
- Day 3: Mae Chaem to Mae Sariang
- Day 4: Mae Sariang to Khun Yuam
- Day 5: Khun Yuam to Mae Hong Son
- Day 6: Mae Hong Son to Pai
- Day 7: Rest, recovery and relaxation day at the cool Hippy town of Pai with lots of sites to go explore.
- Day 8: Pai through Wiang Haeng to Chiang Dao
- Day 9: Chiang Dao to Chiang Mai
- Day 10: Departure Day - Drop off at Chiang Mai Airport to venture onwards to your next destination.
Only 69,900 THB / Rider!
Please Note: Our Prices are based on a minimum of 4 Riders per tour. You are welcome to book alone or with fewer people however, prices will adjust unless you are happy to be flexible with tour dates so we can put you with other riders of a similar skill level.
Included in the Price:
- Welcome day monster traditional Thai meal with many delicious dishes to share.
- 9 nights of quality private room accommodation at 3-star hotels mostly with pools.
- 7 days of stunning Northern Thailand Trail riding.
- Support truck carrying your luggage, spare bikes, and parts.
- 9 Quality breakfasts (we bring in the support truck top quality imported bacon, sausages, Heinz baked beans, cheeses, and cold cuts to add to the standard Hotel breakfasts), 8 light lunches, and 8 awesome monster dinners with soft drinks.
- Highly trained pro tour guides are the best there is in Thailand.
- Fully modified Honda 300cc dirt bikes and all fuels.
- Quality Enduro Madness MX shirt and pants, Alpinestar or Gaerne Boots, Body Armor, helmet, gloves, goggles, and hydration packs. (Or bring your own riding gear which is recommended for your total comfort especially boots and helmets).
- Airport round-trip minibus transfers from Chiang Mai Airport to the hotel at the beginning of the trip and at the end of the trip.
- One Enduro Madness T-Shirt and one Enduro-Madness Riders shirt souvenirs.
- Google Drive link full of all the photos and video clip footage our guides have taken for the group during the ride days. We will provide a couple of GoPros to give to our guides or riders. Therefore you can enjoy the memories of our amazing trails for a lifetime!
Not Included in the Price:
- Flights to and from your home country and to Chiang Mai. (Bangkok to Chiang Mai round trip average ticket price is under 100 USD and the journey time is just 75 minutes).
- Alcohol. Snacks etc from service stations. Dinner on Day 7 Pai rest day. Tips/gratuities.
- Travel insurance and medical insurance please arrange from your home country.
- Bike Damage: We do not charge for scratches on the plastics from dropping the bike or for mechanical issues, however, we do charge if you break something and we have to change it, for example, bend the handlebars, cracked plastics or a smashed headlight. If something does break we are very fair and the parts are cheap as the Honda dirt bikes we use are made here in Thailand.
Available Tour Dates: 19th to the 28th every single month of the year! All welcome from Novice, Experienced to Expert Riders. Riders may be split into 2 groups depending on numbers and abilities yet all will be together in the evenings.
- The awesome Warm Wet season from June to September is for experienced riders only!
- For private groups of 6 or more riders, we can offer custom tour dates and extra days of riding at your request.
- For group bookings of 6 or more riders, the organiser in your group will receive a 15% discount off the cost of his or her tour fee.
- Please answer honestly when stating your skill level according to the Enduro Madness skill rating chart. Please don't worry if you are a novice as we will always have enough guides to split the group up accordingly and remember the biggest winner is always those who enjoy themselves the most upon the Enduro Madness Northern Thailand Ultimate Enduro Adventure Tour! Please check out this link for info on How we rate rider's skill levels?
To Enquire about available tour dates please get in touch now.
Full details Tour Itinerary!
Day 1: Welcome Day
Fly into Chiang Mai International airport. Airport collection and transfer to our hotel in the city. Relax, swim in the hotel pool, perhaps get a massage or have a wonder exploring this famous Thai city. At 6 pm in the evening the tour officially begins with a briefing at the hotel then afterwards we’ll head to dinner followed by a few beers in the best haunts Chiang Mai has to offer!
Day 2: Chiang Mai through to Doi Inthanon to Mae Chaem
We start the day with around 35km of tarmac getting out of the bustling Chiang Mai City. Then it's onto some flowing 4x4 tracks that are great to get you acquainted with the bikes capabilities and the weather conditions. Continuing onto some tight twisty trails and through an awesome 5-6km stretch of semi submerged deep sandy and rocky river bed. After lunch we will visit a stunning waterfall and then we ride through Doi Inthanon National park, the highest mountain range in Thailand and also one of the most remote and untouched areas of Thailand. The breathtaking views from the mountain top tracks on this section stretch as far as the eye can see and are totally mind-blowing. Take your time and enjoy the ride to its fullest because it sure is an awesome day's ride to start a truly awesome tour!
Day 3: Mae Chaem to Mae Sariang
A day snaking our way along mountain ridgelines and river valleys through the gorgeous countryside A mix of clay, sand, rocks and water crossings all along a remote track that follows the Burmese border. Breathtaking scenery as you start to realize you're in a true enduro paradise.
Day 4: Mae Sariang to Khun Yuam
More mesmerizing scenery combined with challenging trails as we thread our way through the majestic Salaween national park that is still home to wild Asiatic elephants and tigers. The super tight steep goat trails following the Salaween River leads to a bombardment of endless river crossings, through fast paced 4x4 trails as we continue to follow the Burmese border North passing through quiet villages towards the quaint and remote town of Khun Yuam.
Day 5: Khun Yuam to Mae Hong Son
Heading North to the famous small town of Mae Hong Son. Lots of river crossings, jungle trails and 4x4 countryside trails. A nice warm shower, dinner and then the Crossroads Beer Bar is usually the norm for a few well deserved beers and to reminisce over the amazing few days of riding whilst knowing so much more awesomeness is yet to come!
Day 6: Mae Hong Son to Pai
Continuing North towards the vibrant hippy town of Pai. We follow a relaxing winding mountain tarmac road for 25 km before hitting wide open red clay roads and gravel tracks. After lunch we head through some technical jungle trails then back onto windy tarmac roads into Pai town center. We head for dinner at a restaurant that serves up some of the best spare ribs you may have ever tasted. Then an evening of live music and vibrant bars.
Day 7: Rest Day at Pai
Do your own thing. Have a long 2 hour massage or sauna, visit the hot springs or explore the Pai Canyons. We sincerely promise you at this stage of the tour even the very best of riders are totally grateful for a rest day to rejuvenate mind, body and soul and recreate the energy and excitement to push on fully for the next 2 huge ride days.
Our staff will give your riding gear a clean and also clean and service the bikes. In the evening head to a restaurant of your choice. This is the only evening on tour where dinner is not included which gives the chance for our staff to chill and rejuvenate also. There are hundreds of excellent restaurants and we can advise you according to your budget. The hippy party atmosphere along Pai walking street is fantastic along with all the street food vendors and market stalls. Everyone who comes here adores this unique town.
Day 8: Pai through Wiang Haeng to Chiang Dao
Riding wide red clay roads,tight single track jungle trails with many tall ancient trees, pine forests and remote hill tribe villages. Another insane, exhilarating and testing day of Enduro Madness heaven awaits. This is a tough day folks, so tonight you will have definitely earned your beers!
Day 9:Chiang Dao to Chiang Mai
A mammoth day of spectacular riding to finish the tour off in style. We don't cut any corners and give you a truly sensational ride home. Arriving around 4.30 pm back at our Chiang Mai Hotel you will be exhausted yet full of energy from the accomplishment of successfully completing this epic tour of North Thailand. We put on a big slap up meal and head into downtown Chiang Mai City center to celebrate the tour's end with more than a few well deserved beers!
Day 10: Departure Day
Drop off at Chiang Mai Airport to venture onwards to your next destination.
To Enquire about available tour dates please get in touch now.Please Note: The following Google Map Image is just for illustration purposes and not the Real awesome route we take which is a closely guarded secret. No map holds the information to the spectacular routes we take!
To Enquire about available tour dates please get in touch now.