Due to the Huge success of Enduro Madness’ last two Thailand MotoGPs and Enduro custom tours in 2018 and 2019 we are doing it all over again in 2020! The 2019 MotoGP was an amazing exhilarating nail biting race, the enduro rides were majestic and the laughs the guys had in the evenings will live in their memories forever. In 2020 we are gonna make it bigger and even better!
This 8 days 7 nights custom tour consists of 4 nights in Pattaya including 4 totally different terrain amazing enduro ride days conquering epic challenging REAL ENDURO trails + 3 nights in Buriram for the Thailand MotoGP with tickets in the awesome Main Grandstand. It's a truly amazing all inclusive package tour where the fun doesn’t stop when the riding ends!
Put this date in your diaries and get in touch now! If you book this tour then September 28th to October 5th 2020 is hands down going to be the best week your going to have in 2020 absolutely guaranteed!
The price for this custom tour will be just 49,900 THB 39,900 THB per person.
Included in the price will be:
- 4 nights Pattaya private room deluxe accommodation with double bed, air con, hot showers, 3 large swimming pools.
- 3 nights Buri Ram private room accommodation bed, air con, hot shower etc.
- 4 days Enduro Madness riding totally different epic challenging trails, Honda CRF 250 and 300cc dirt bikes, all fuel, all riding gear and Enduro Madness awesome guides.
- Main Grandstand MotoGP seats and Weekend MotoGP pass.
- Minibus transfers from Bangkok airport to Pattaya hotel.
- Minibus transfers from Pattaya hotel to and from Enduro Madness on each RIDE day.
- Minibus transfers from Pattaya to Buriram and daily transfers to and from the MotoGP with our minibus drivers on standby in the evenings.
- Minibus transfers from Buriram back to Pattaya, Bangkok or to the airport.
- 7 days big Western deluxe breakfast buffets.
- 7 days Thai lunches.
- 7 nights various quality big dinners in a different themed restaurant every night.
- Free Enduro Madness T shirt, Enduro Madness Polo Shirt and Thai MotoGP T Shirt!
- Enduro Madness staff will look after you for the entire trip and guarantee a mind blowing incredible holiday! Not only will we show you 4 days of sensational enduro trails we will also be on hand to show you the best of the best of everything Pattaya City has to offer. We will show you the reason why the country is called ‘Amazing Thailand!’
Not included in Price:
- Flights to and from your Home country.
- Alcohol and night time festivities.
This tour is limited to a maximum of 14 riders so book fast to avoid missing out on a trip of a lifetime! On the Enduro ride days we will split into 2-3 different small groups depending on riders abilities. All abilities welcome from novice enduro riders right upto expert competition level maniacs.FOR RESERVATIONS: Click on the BOOK NOW button or email us at email@example.com
Day 1 - (Mon 28th September)
Flight arrival, minibus transfers from Bangkok airport to Sabai Lodge Hotel Pattaya, relax and chill. At 7.30 pm evening welcome dinner at the excellent RuenThai traditional Thai restaurant, afterwards have a few quiet drinks or hit some bars and experience the maddest nightlife city in the world!
Day 2 - (Tues 29th September) Ride Day
Enduro Madness Pattaya’s signature ride with a bit of everything from deep sand, mud, rocks, gnarly climbs, single track wide open trails the lot! - At 7.30 pm Dinner at All seasons steak buffet, afterwards hit a few bars in soi LK Metro. Hotel Pattaya.
Day 3 - (Wed 30th September) Ride Day
Enduro Madness Deep Jungle mega tight single track Trails- At 7.30 pm Dinner at Crown of India, afterwards hit some bars in the world famous "Walking Street" Hotel Pattaya.
Day 4 - (Thurs 1st October) Ride Day
Hard Enduro Ban Chang Boulder Mountains - At 7.30 pm Dinner at a delightful Italian restaurant after dinner head wherever you want (probably straight to bed coz you will be knackered lol.) Hotel Pattaya.
Day 5 - (Fri 2nd October) Ride Day
Silverlake Vineyard, Buddha Mountain and Beyond! Finish ride at 2 pm. Shower, get changed and enjoy monster burger, fries, salad and fruit platter late lunch at Enduro Madness base. Then Minibus transfers to Buri Ram for the piece de resistance the THAI MotoGP - Hotel Buri Ram
Day 6 - (Sat 3rd October) MotoGP Main
Evening Monster Western BBQ and local party at Hotel with Live Band - Hotel Buri Ram.
Day 7 - (Sun 4th October) MotoGP Main
Warm ups and main Race
Dinner at Buriram city center Thai restaurant. Beers and MotoGP after party in downtown Buriram. A welcoming Thai party buzzing atmosphere is a great way to finish the tour.
Day 8 - (Mon 5th October)
Minibus transfers to Pattaya, Bangkok or Airport. Evening departure flights are essential. (If you want to extend your holiday in Pattaya, Bangkok or elsewhere just let us know and we can assist you)