During our half day tour you will get a taste of what we are all about! The terrain
will be suited to your riding ability ranging from relatively flat open dirt roads,
riding through various pineapple, tapioca, rubber tree, palm oil and eucalyptus
plantations. From simple hill climbs, right upto knarly steep rutted hill ascents,
snotty tight jungle mountain single tracks and very deep baby powder sand trails.
After your tour you will definitely be hungry and you will find the complimentary
post tour delicious Beef, chicken or veggie burger, fries, salad and fruit platter
is most welcomed!
On all of our enduro tours, after initial assessment we will split up the riders into groups of similar riding ability unless you have booked as a group of friends that want to ride together or you have specifically booked a private tour. As ever with Enduro Madness Pattaya please state your riding ability on our booking form when making a booking as this gives us some idea of your riding ability before we can properly assess your skills. All standards of riders from off-road newbies to advanced enduro seasoned pros are welcome to enjoy our awesome customised half day tours.
If you are reasonably fit we here at Enduro Madness always encourage and recommend
our flagship full day tour no matter what your riding ability is. The full day tour
allows you to experience even more spectacular trails that simply can’t be reached
during the half day tour. The full day tour also allows you much more time to relax,
get ready, take some extra photo’s of the the stunning scenery and really enjoy the
Enduro Madness experience to the max. In fact around 95% of past customers who have
enjoyed the half day tour always say that the next time they return to
Enduro-Madness they will do the full day tour.
We offer two half day epic enduro tours every single day of the year.
- Morning tour is from 10:30am until 1.30pm. Hotel pick up 9am - 9.45am and drop off around 2.30pm - 3pm.
- Afternoon tour is from 2.30pm until 5.30pm. Hotel pick up at 1pm - 1.45pm
and drop off around 6.30pm - 7pm.
Our price is fully inclusive of:
- Hotel minibus transfers
- Professional Tour guides
- Kawasaki and Honda Dirt bikes and bike fuel
- Best brand name Clothing, Boots, Body Armor, helmet, gloves, goggles, hydration packs and even socks.
- Fresh fruit and Soft drinks, post tour meal (Beef, Chicken or Veggie burger, french fries and salad.)
- Full facilities including showers, lockers and clean modern changing
- Only 3,800 Baht / Rider!
- 3+ Riders at only 3,500 THB / Rider!
- 6+ Riders at only 3,300 THB / Rider!