We don’t just call this the Ultimate Thailand Enduro tour for fun, this seriously is the best all-around enduro holiday package available in Thailand! We mix the glorious trails that surround Pattaya City Thailand and its incredible nightlife with a total contrast and a touch of real “old school” Thailand as later in the tour we venture off to Sai Yok National Park, Kanchanaburi province, with its epic scenery, monster waterfalls, natural hot springs, rocky mountains and incredible jungle where you will get a real feel of traditional Thai culture. Riding through World War Two historical sites and visiting the Bridge Over the River Kwai, Hellfire Pass, and Death Railway. This is the perfect Enduro-Madness mixture that promises to deliver an epic Enduro tour of a lifetime!
The 14 days, 13 nights Ultimate Thailand Enduro tour consists of 9 days of riding unique, challenging, mind-blowing trails, with 3 well-thought awesome rest days including a luxury private boat charter, a welcome day, and a departure day.
- Day 1: Welcome! Relax, Swim, Tour Briefing, and have a Thai/Seafood dinner!
- Day 2: Pattaya Dirt Bike Adventure Tour.
- Day 3: Deep Jungle challenging single-track mountain goat trails.
- Day 4: Nang Yong Boulder Mountains Enduro Adventure.
- Day 5: Rest Day. Private Speedboat Charter to 3 Islands or small surcharge to upgrade to a 66-foot luxury yacht.
- Day 6: Scenic trail ride to Silver Lake Vineyard, Buddha Mountain, Thai Temple, Quick Elephant trek, and Crocodile Feeding after lunch!
- Day 7: Sriracha Enduro Adventure
- Day 8: Rest Day. Relax and Chill in Paradise Pattaya. Do whatever you want, visit Koh Larn Island, Sanctuary of Truth, go karting, bar crawl, massages, Waterpark, Bungy Jump, Paramotor, or even jump out of a plane. There are hundreds of options to choose from.
- Day 9: Rest Day. Minibus transfers from Pattaya to our Sai Yok National park Base Hotel. Visit the Bridge Over the River Kwai, Death Railway Museum, and War cemetery.
- Day 10: Ride to the Burmese Border Army mountain base with countless water crossings!
- Day 11: Deep Jungle Adventure - The Wild Elephant track!
- Day 12: Sai Yok Noi To Sai Yok Yai Waterfall Adventure Ride + Hellfire Pass + Evening relax at the hot springs.
- Day 13: Sai Yok Yai Loop including the challenging ride to the fabulous Pha Sawan Waterfall!
- Day 14: Check out, Minibus to Bangkok airport, Bangkok hotel or Pattaya hotel and Goodbye till next time….
Only 85,000 THB / Rider!
Please Note: Our Prices are based on a minimum of 6 Riders per tour. You are welcome to book alone or with fewer people however, prices will adjust unless you are happy to be flexible with tour dates so we can put you with other riders of a similar skill level.
Included in the Price:
- 9 days Riding absolutely epic challenging trails,
- Hire Honda CRF 300cc fully upgraded and highly modified dirt bikes including all fuels,
- Professional highly experienced enduro champion guides,
- Rest Day - VIP speedboat 3 deserted islands charter with Thai dishes and Seafood lunch at island restaurant with free-flow soft drinks throughout the day! (66-foot luxury yacht Upgrade available for a surcharge of just 18,000 THB to be shared between the entire group!)
- Airport transfers or Transfers from your Pattaya or Bangkok Hotel on Day 1 and drop off on Day 14.
- Each Rider receives their own quality air-conditioned private accommodation room for all 13 nights.
- 13 days, 13 days of local Thai lunches, and 6 Dinners! NOTE: During the Pattaya side of the tour only the first night's authentic Thai and seafood welcome dinner is included allowing you the freedom to enjoy a full range of evening meals and entertainment to suit your budget from the hundreds of restaurants in Pattaya City. During all 5 nights of the tour ample delicious dinners are provided!
- Elephant trek, Crocodile fishing, Entrance fee to all temples, waterfalls, and hot springs. Death Railway Museum, Hellfire pass and Bridge over the river Kwai!
- Two Enduro Madness designer T-Shirts and one Enduro-Madness Riders shirt!
- Quality Enduro Madness MX shirt and pants, Alpinestar or Gaerne Boots, Body Armor, helmet, gloves, goggles, and hydration packs. (Or bring your own riding gear).
- During your Pattaya tour all Enduro clothing and riding gear is cleaned daily so you start each ride in total comfort! During the 4 days Wild West ride your gear will be cleaned once.
- Shared google drive link full of all the photos and videos our guides have taken for the group during the tour. Our Guides will also take some GoPro footage so you can enjoy the memories for a lifetime!
Not Included in the Price:
- Flights to and from your home country.
- Travel insurance and medical insurance please arrange from your home country.
- Alcohol, Dinners on Days 2 to 8, tips/gratuities, and any items of a personal nature.
- Bike Damage: We do not charge for scratches on the plastics from dropping the bike or for mechanical issues, however, we do charge if you break something and we have to change it, for example, bend the handlebars, cracked plastics, or a smashed headlight. If something does break we are very fair and the parts are cheap as the Honda dirt bikes we use are made here in Thailand.
- Extra activities on your Day 8 rest day such as Go Karts, Skydiving, Bungy jump, Rasayana water park, cultural shows, Sanctuary of Truth, Tiger Temple, or any other extra attractions and activities you may wish to squeeze in a visit.
Available Tour Dates: 1st to the 14th of every month of the year.
- For private groups of 8 or more riders, we can offer custom tour dates and extra days of riding at your request.
- For group bookings of 6 or more riders, the organizer in your group will receive a 15% discount off the cost of his or her tour fee.
- Max 10 riders per tour for join in groups. If private group max size 20 riders (Usually split into 2 groups)
- This tour consists of 9 full days of real enduro riding and is recommended for experienced riders with good fitness levels.
- Please answer honestly when stating your skill level according to the Enduro Madness skill rating chart. Please don't worry if you are a novice as we will always have enough guides to split the group up accordingly and remember the biggest winner is always those who enjoy themselves the most upon the Enduro Madness Northern Thailand Ultimate Enduro Adventure Tour! Please check out this link for info on How we rate riders' skill levels?
To Enquire about available tour dates please get in touch now.