We at Enduro Madness are excited to present our Ultimate Northern Thailand Enduro Tour. A unique off-road extravaganza exploring the very best of North Thailand’s enduro riding.
We have meticulously selected the absolute best tracks and trails the North of Thailand has to offer. Riding the best Enduro bikes available in Thailand along with the best pro tour guide riders you are guaranteed a proper Enduro tour and an overall magical experience. Add to this comfortable private room accommodation hotels with swimming pools, stunning scenery and fantastic dinners our bumper 8 days/7 nights all inclusive package including 6 full action-packed riding days is a clear winner.
Starting in Chiang Mai we make our way to the old hippy enclave of Pai, nestled in a valley surrounded by Jungle-covered mountains and with a vibrant nightlife, Pai is always a favourite amongst visitors to North Thailand.
Our route then takes us onto Mae Hong Son, the most north-westerly province of Thailand, following tracks along mountain ridges surrounded by stunning scenery. We then follow the Burmese border, riding through vast national parks down to the towns of Khun Yuam, Mae Sariang and Doi Inthanon before finally heading back to Chiang Mai to complete an epic, all-encompassing loop of some of the best dirt bike riding you will ever find.
Typically the days are between 120-180 km and comprise of anywhere from 80-90% dirt. Our highly experienced team of tour professionals will select the trails to best suit each tour group's riding ability, so this really can be a tour for all different levels of rider.
The riding surfaces are very varied and offer a daily mix of clay, sand, red earth, river beds, rocks, jungle single tracks fast flowing 4x4 trails and plenty of water crossings. You really could not wish for a more challenging and spectacular combination of trails. So Book it now, for the ultimate North Thailand enduro experience.
We look forward in showing you why we offer the best Enduro holiday tours, not only in Thailand but in all of Asia!
TOUR ITINERARY: For Detailed Tour Itinerary please see at bottom of page.
- Day 1: Welcome Day
- Day 2: Chiang Mai to Pai off-road
- Day 3: Pai to Mae Hong Son
- Day 4: Mae Hong Son to Khun Yuam
- Day 5: Khun Yuam to Mae Sariang
- Day 6: Mae Sariang loop, return to Mae Sariang
- Day 7: Mae Sariang through Doi Inthanon to Chiang Mai
- Day 8: Departure Day
Only 65,000 THB 52,000 THB / Rider!
Group booking discounts:
2+ Riders at only
47,900 THB / Rider
4+ Riders at only 56,000 THB 44,800 THB / Rider
6+ Riders at only 52,000 THB 41,600 THB / Rider
Included in the Price:
- Welcome day monster traditional Thai meal with many delicious dishes to share.
- 7 nights quality private room accommodation at 3-star hotels mostly with pools.
- 6 days of stunning Northern Thailand Trail riding.
- Depending on the number of riders we will have one or two Support trucks carrying your luggage, spare bikes and parts
- 7 Quality breakfasts (we bring in the support truck English bacon, sausages and Heinz baked beans to add to the standard Hotel breakfasts), 6 light lunches and 7 awesome monster dinners with soft drinks.
- Highly trained pro tour guides the best there is in Thailand.
- The best modified Honda 300cc dirt bikes and all fuels.
- Quality Enduro Madness MX shirt and pants, Alpinestar or Gaerne Boots, Body Armor, helmet, gloves, goggles and hydration packs. (Or bring your own riding gear).
- Airport round trip minibus transfers from Chiang Mai Airport to the hotel at the beginning of the trip and at the end of the trip.
- One Enduro Madness T-Shirt and one Enduro-Madness Polo Shirt.
- Free SD card full of all the photos our guides have taken for the group during the 8 days.
- Rental of a GoPro Hero 3 action video camera where we will give you the SD card after each day’s ride so that you can enjoy the memories of the amazing trails for a lifetime!
Not Included in the Price:
- Flights to and from your home country and to Chiang Mai. (Bangkok to Chiang Mai round trip average ticket price is under 100 USD and the journey time is 75 minutes).
- Personal accident insurance.
- Alcohol and tips/gratuities.
Available Tour Dates: One tour each and every month - all year round!
- 2nd to the 9th every month of the year! All welcome from Novice, Experienced to Expert Riders. Riders will be split into 2 or 3 groups depending on numbers and abilities yet all will be together in the evenings.
- Please answer honestly when stating your skill level according to the Enduro Madness skill rating chart. Please don't worry if you are a novice as we will always have enough guides to split the group up accordingly and remember the biggest winner is always him who enjoys himself most upon the Enduro Madness Northern Thailand Ultimate Enduro Adventure Tour!
- Please check out How we rate riders skill levels?
Please book early to avoid disappointment as our awesome enduro tours fill up fast.
To Enquire about available tour dates please get in touch now.
Full details Tour Itinerary!
Day 1: Welcome Day.
Fly into Chiang Mai International airport. Airport collection and transfer to hotel in the city. Relax, swim, chill and perhaps have a wonder to explore this famous Thai city. At 6 pm in the evening the tour officially begins with a briefing at the hotel then afterwards we’ll head to dinner followed by a few beers in the best haunts Chiang Mai has to offer!
Day 2: Chiang Mai to Pai off-road.
Approx 180kms of flowing 4x4 tracks through the mountains and gorgeous Chiang Mai countryside to ease us into the tour, take your time to get acquainted with the bikes, trails and conditions.
Day 3: Pai to Mae Hong Son
Another 150kms of fast-paced trails snaking our way along mountain ridgelines and river valleys surrounded by pine forests and stunning natural landscape.
Day 4: Mae Hong Son to Khun Yuam
The day will start easy with a boat ride to a local Long Neck Hilltribe village. Afterwards we will ride to a refugee camp right on the Burmese border, the way is 90% off-road and there are countless water crossings along the way. For those that wish, we are able to cross over the border without our passports and have a drink and quick look into Burmese territory.
Day 5: Khun Yuam to Mae Sariang
Another big day of 150 km off-road, we thread our way through a vast national park that is still home to wild Asiatic elephants and tigers. We then follow the majestic Salween river all the way into our destination of Mae Sariang for the night.
Day 6: Mae Sariang loop, return to Mae Sariang
160kms of pure off-road heaven! Were often complimented that the Mae Sariang loop is the best Enduro riding our customers have ever ridden. The trails are a mix of clay, sand, rocks and dozens of water crossings all along a remote track that follows the Burmese border. This is a tough day folks, so tonight you will have definitely earned your beers!
Day 7: Mae Sariang through Doi Inthanon to Chiang Mai
180kms of stunning enduro tracks through one of the most remote and untouched areas of Thailand. We start the day with a challenging 50kms of tough slippery clay trail, having survived this section we ride on top of Thailand's highest mountain through the Doi Inthanon National park passing ancient hill tribe villages along the way. The breathtaking views from the mountain top tracks on this section stretch as far as the eye can see and are totally mind blowing, so take your time and enjoy the ride to its fullest because it sure is an awesome days ride to finish a truly awesome tour!
A night out in Chiang Mai town centre tour completion celebration and a few very well deserved beers!.
Day 8: Departure Day
Drop off to Chiang Mai Airport to venture onwards to your next destination.
Please Note: We also require a 5,000 THB refundable deposit for bike damage. You do not need to worry about facing a huge bill as on average most of if not all the 5,000 THB deposit is returned as the bikes we use are built like tanks and most of the times you drop the bike nothing breaks! We do not charge for bike damage such as scratches on the plastics or mechanical issues however we do charge if you break something and we have to change it, for example, bend the Renthal handlebars, cracked plastics or a smashed headlight. If something does break we are very fair and the parts are cheap as the dirt bikes we use are made here in Thailand.
To Enquire about available tour dates please get in touch now.