Forget about the day tour, why not take advantage of our fantastic multi day discount scheme and book two days of Enduro-Madness. It's twice the fun, twice the distance and twice the Enduro-Madness experience. By the end of the second day's ride not only will you have had a sensational couple of days riding, you will have also benefited from our guides expert tips and without a doubt be a much better rider than two days prior!
The below itinerary is a rough guide using the most popular trails and will be adapted to suit riders ability levels. For top level riders we will modify the itinerary and head off to the knarly Nang Yong mountains during your two days ride offering a challenge to the very best of riders.
Day 1 : Pattaya Enduro Adventure Tour.
Enjoy our classic Enduro-Madness signature full day tour that has a little bit of everything in one amazing action packed day. Our trails with their amazing breadth of terrain have been very carefully selected and tweaked over the years to give our customers the best ride possible. We will take you on some awesome sandy desert trails and dirt roads up to the high peaks of the nearby mountain range. The exotic Thai scenery sets the scene as you hurtle your way up and down the mountains. Here on a clear day the 360° views are simply stunning. You will be able to see the whole of Pattaya, Jomtien , Bang Saray and all the islands out at sea in the Beautiful Pattaya archipelago. We will have a tasty lunch in the hills at a remote Thai restaurant next to a fishing pond. We will ride through farm lands, pineapple and coconut plantations, rubber, banana and eucalyptus tree plantations, Chad Nok Dam, rocky pathways, woodlands, streams and other water obstacles. At the end of the day enjoy a refreshing shower, a complimentary beer before our minibus takes you back to your hotel.
Day 2: Big Buddha Mountain, Silver Lake Vineyard and beyond!
On day two you will experience an incredible ride to the beautiful Silver lake vineyards, the Big Buddha mountain and beyond! We will also briefly stop off for a few quick photos at a serene Thai temple – Wat Yansangwararam located at the top of a steep hill offering fantastic views. Lunch is served right opposite the Big Buddha mountain with various Thai dishes and fresh coconuts available. Perhaps choose some fruit for dessert from the incredible vast array of intriguing fruits on offer.
After lunch we head off behind Big Buddha mountain and enjoy some technical riding through the valleys that lead towards Sattahip before looping round and heading back to the Enduro Madness base. On this spectacular trail ride we will traverse almost every type of terrain that is available in Thailand. There are lots of long open off road sections that you can really open up the dirt bike to its top speed.
Two full days of action packed adrenalin fueled fun on Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard superb off-road trails awaits.
Our price is fully inclusive of:
- Hotel/residence transfers
- Kawasaki or Honda Dirt bike hire including bike fuel.
- Professional Tour Guides and 4×4 Backup Service
- The very best brand name accessories, clothing body armor,goggles, gloves, kidney belts, helmets, hydration backpacks, boots and even long socks.
- Hearty lunch on both days rides, soft drinks,and complimentary beer on each ride completion.
- One Free Enduro Madness designer T Shirt per rider.
- Fully loaded facilities including changing rooms, lockers, showers and fresh towels
Not Included in the tour:
- Hotel accommodation is not included in the two day tour. On both days we will pick you up in the Enduro-Madness minibus from your hotel or residence at 9-9.30 am and drop you off again at around 5-5.30pm.
If you would like us to arrange accommodation for you at the Sabai Empress hotel then this can easily be organised.
- Only 9,900 Baht / Rider!
- 3+ Riders at only 9,500 THB / Rider!
- 6+ Riders at only 9,200 THB / Rider!